Monday, April 13, 2009

Playing Dress-Up












I love dressing up, especially dressing up as a princess. See how great I look in the pictures? The other girl is my friend. Her name is also Joanne but her surname is Joanne Lau. Her mummy and my mummy are very good friends.

She comes to our house sometimes and we play girl stuff. Joshua doesn't play with us if we play dress up. But we like dressing up. I wish Mummy could get me a real Disney Princess costume. But it's okay. I have lots of pretty dresses that other people give me. Some make me look like a bride!

3 comments:

  1. HI THERE JOANNE. COOL BLOG U HV,ALTHOUGH I DON'T REALLY PREFER PINK... ANYWAYS,NICE BLOG U HV:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Ello mate. I see you're having a nice time in Aussie. Its good for a start =) Hope to see you soon.

    -Tan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls look really cute. Glad you have someone to play princess with.Hope to see more photos of you. Love. Poh2

    ReplyDelete